Leading installer of EV charging points
Book your installation from £149 plus VAT
Our approved NICEIC installers can help to reduce your charging time by up to 60% while finding the right solution to suit your vehicle. Since April 2015 the government have offered eligible drivers the opportunity to claim money back on the cost of car charging points via the OLEV grant scheme. As approved installers, we can claim this on your behalf and during the process save you up to £250 on the cost of installing a home charging point.
Our team install brand new car charging points which communicate directly with your car and make car charging even safer. As a result charging becomes a lot more efficient and gives you the opportunity to tailor your consumption. Newer models have also cut charging time significantly with a typical 7 kW having a charge time of just 4 hours.
What are the benefits?
High quality installation from Shropshire’s leading installer
Reduced charging time
Cheaper and greener driving
Save up to 75% on the cost of installation
We claim the grant on your behalf
Your OLEV grant eligibility
To be eligible for the grant you must:
- Have access to off street parking
- Take ownership of the vehicle on or after April 2015
- Have chosen your OLEV approved installer
- Have access to an electric or hybrid car
- Up to £250 off the cost of installing an EV charging point
- A maximum of two charging points per home
- Up to 60% reduction in charging time
To find out more about the eligibility criteria for home charging points, please visit the GOV.UK website by clicking here or click below to read our guide.
Workplace Charger Scheme Grant
OZEV are you going to support business to install electric vehicle charge points. Upto £350 per chargepoint, with a maximum of upto 40 chargepoints.
Did you know…
Interested in solar EV charging?
Maximise your energy usage with zappi
Princes LHS are approved installers for the myenergi charging point Zappi. This unique charging point maximises the energy produced by your solar system to help charge your electric vehicle
Available with Type 1 and Type 2 charge plugs, Zappi can help to make your household more sustainable and reduce your reliance on mains supply. Find out more by clicking below.
What are the next steps?
1. Speak to our team:We will talk you through the many home charging options available and answer any questions you might have.
2. Discuss eligibility:We will check your eligibility against the OLEV grant criteria and take care of the paperwork for you.
3. Book an installation:You can then book your home charging installation with one of our accredited engineers.