Win a complete 1KW solar PV system
Win a Solar PV system worth over £3,000, installed on your home.
On 26th April 2015 Simon Lewis, director of Princes Solar Energy, is running the London Marathon for local charity the Kenyan Schools Project (KSP).
KSP, who are also based in Ellesmere, Shropshire, raise money to fund and build schools in Kenya. Princes Solar Energy is aiming to raise money for a Solar system to be placed on a school built by KSP to provide free, clean electricity.
Running alongside this fundraising we are running a competition for someone to win a complete 1KW Solar PV System installed on their home, (subject to T&C’s*).
To be in with a chance of winning this system entrants must like the Princes Solar Energy Facebook page, and then guess the time that Simon will complete the marathon in. Guesses should be in the format of hours, minutes and seconds and written as a comment below our Facebook post, which can be found at our Facebook page . The winner will be the person with the time nearest Simon’s actual race chip time.
You can also sponsor Simon directly at www.virginmoneygiving.com/PrincesSolarEnergy
*Terms and conditions
- Competition is limited to households within a 50 mile radius of SY12 0EW.
- If the competition is won by an individual that is not a homeowner then the system can be given to a nominated recipient who is a homeowner within a 50 mile radius as above.
- Competition is limited to one entry per person, more than one entry can be made per household.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- To be in with a chance of winning the solar system entrants must like the Princes Solar Energy page on Facebook.
- If more than one person guesses the time correctly, or multiple entrants have times are equally close to Simon’s actual time, then these names will be placed in a hat and the winner drawn out at random.
- Competition is not available to employees of Princes Solar Energy or immediate family of employees.
- The solar system may be upgraded for a bigger system at the expense of the competition winner if required.
- Competition closes for entry 12pm Friday 24th April 2015.
- Installation of solar system is subject to roof survey and suitability, if the roof is not suitable then the system may be donated to a nominated recipient.